Giving Up

My mum didn't call me because she was already at work and trusted me to get up and finished in time to go to school. But I overslept. Why didn't my alarm go off? I looked besides me at my phone. It was black. I must have forgotten to charge it. Damn.

Rapidly I got up and ran into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick look into the mirror. I looked diffrent.
Not tired or nervous because I will be late for school as I expected, no. I looked unhappy and hopeless.

Slowly I moved away from the mirror and looked around me. Metalrods, dark stone cave walls and a cell door. Since when I had a mirror above my sink? I looked back. There was no mirror. Where did it go? It was never there. This wasn't real.

Suddenly I woke up in my bed. What a weird dream. I rolled to the other side and closed my eyes again. I wanted back into my room. Back home. Damn you, cavecell. I wanted out of here.

I started crying, I just was so unhappy and I missed my friends and family. And my freedom. Not that I had much freetime but at least I could go where I wanted to and decide what I wanted to do. I sobbed till I felt, I was making my bed wet with my tears. I didn't want to sleep in a wet bed even when it was just one side or just my pillow which was wet. I had to stand up but I didn't want to. I just laid there, curled up and crying.

I wanted to give up. However that even looked like. Should I just scream to Fall Out Boy that this was it? That I was done? That I didn't want to play their stupid game or whatever this was, anymore? Would they listen to me? Would they let me go? Probably not. I was locked up in here, till the end. Whenever this will be.