Take What You Can Get

The boy came in and brought me breakfast. A plate with panecakes and fruits, one with a bread, ham and cheese and a cacao in a mug. He also got me some fresh clothes and took some old and sweaty ones I weared days ago with him again. I slowly ate the bread, then the pancakes  and drank the cacao. It was good. I wondered what kind of day this will be.

After eating breakfast I looked which clothes I got. There was a black and white striped shirt that reminded me of Patrick, I thought he weared that once, a gray hoodie with Fall Out Boy written on it and two dragons on the right and left side of it, a black ripped jeans, fresh socks and underwear. Interesting. I thought this was the first hoodie that I got in here. Before were just shirts, jackets and vests. I put the clothes on and they were very comfortable. The jeans wasn't too tight and the hoodie was soft and warm. I spent a minute to just enjoy my new cozy hoodie, not that I had many things to really enjoy in here. This cell was still a hole and I missed home. But I take what I can get.

Later I read a little in my fan fiction and realised I got far. I already was at page 200. After I washed my face, brushed my teeth and used the skin care I got. It wasn't easy to use the mirror pieces puzzle to see myself but it worked. When I was finished I sighed. What was I doing here? My life felt so pointless. Why couldn't I just talk to Fall Out Boy? Couldn't we just make a deal? They let me out of here and I... What? What could I do? I actually had nothing to offer, when I thought about it. I felt so wourthless.