The Person

Maybe the person in black didn't hear me? Maybe I wasn't loud enough or something. I should have tried to escape. Tried to get past the person while it put down the food. I couldn't see it's face. It was all covered with a black cloth, a scarf or something similar. I could have interacted more with the person. Ask where Fall Out Boy was or why they do that to me. How long I had to stay in here. If I could do something do get out.

After I calmed down and my thoughts gattered around my hunger and less around that mysterious person, I sat down, took the bowl with the pasta and started eating. It was still warm and tasted good. I even got pancakes with chocolate sauce as dessert. I thought I should be thankful. They seamed to care about me, at least today. Then I ate the pancakes and they were really good.

I felt sleepy after eating and laid down in the bed, covering myself with the blanket. Quickly I fell asleep. When I woke up again, I remembered I saw a person in black, maybe it was Pete or someone I didn't know, but it was just a dream. I didn't see anyone, it was just a shadow. I couldn't make out who it was or who it could be. It was all covered in black. I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. I didn't wanted to stand up. I didn't wanted to think what time it was about. How much I slept or how long. I didn't wanted anymore. I turned around and fell asleep again.