Waiting

The pizza tasted good it was with salami and corn. I really liked corn. Did they know that? Maybe. After eating I drank some water from the sink and brushed my teeth. I looked at the scratches on my hands and felt they hurted a little but it wasn't that bad. I could still play guitar and draw. So I grapped my guitar and played a while. Sugar, Pavlove and Superfade. It was fun but I avoided the songs that made me lonely like Miss Missing You and City in a Garden. I wanted home. I put the guitar down, laid it back at the cave wall and stared into emptiness for a minute.

I reflected on the things that happend. I won't give up. I will just try it again at 6 pm when I will get dinner. I just had to be faster. I will hide at the other side of the wall and jump out, run and push the person away if I need to. It just had to work one time. I wondered how I will get out of this cave. My cell is probably just a little part of it and the other hallways will be a labyrinth. How should I get out of here? Will the person follow me? Will it try to stop me? Or will it just look after me and know I can't get out of here?

I sighed and took my notepad, going through the pages. I looked at my drawings and thought about what I could draw. I desided to draw a beach with palmtrees and an ocean with lots of fish and colorful corals. I was happy with my scatches. It was half past 3 pm and I sat on the bed, then laying down sleeping a little.