Later

I put my earphones in and listened to some Tøp songs. Then I got to my notepad and drew a while. I wished I could watch some videos on YouTube or a movie. I also wanted to play some games but didn't really know which ones. Maybe a card or board game with my friends. I sighed. I finished my drawings. A princess, some flowers and a dog. I stared at them for a few seconds but wasn't very happy. The princess was beautiful, the flowers too. The dog looked ok. Maybe I will draw more later.

I put the pad down and took my guitar. Bored I played some random sounds and stopped then. I wanted out of here. I could cry and scream but I wasn't in the mood. I played my favorite song Alone Together and Wilson. It didn't really cheer me up. I put the guitar down again and leaned it back at the cave wall. I sighed heavily and put my earphones back in. I got through all the bands and desided on 30 Seconds to Mars and Set It Off. After half an hour of listening with eyes closed, I felt kinda tired. I went to bed and fell asleep after a while. I woke up at 1 pm.

Yay! Lunch time! I wondered what I will get and stood up. It was a bowl with vegetables and egg. Well. It will gonna be okay. For dessert I got a piece of chocolate. I started eating. After then I realised there were some puzzle pieces but I will look at them later. I went to the sink to drink some water and brushed my teeth. I got into bed and slept till half past 4 pm. Still in bed I put my earphones in and listening to Taylor Swift and One Republic. It was calming. I felt a little better.