Wishing

It was 5 pm so far and I took my guitar and played a little. Bishops Knife Trick, Stay Frosty Royal Milk Tea and Save Rock and Roll. Then I listened to the same songs on my ipod. Stay frosty sounded so cool, I loved that song. Bishops Knife Trick was so calm and I really liked the energy of Save Rock and Roll. I listened to a few more songs while drawing some scatches on my notepad. I drew birds, cats, dophines and lamas.

When it was 6 pm I waited for the person covered in black to bring my food. I watched it unlocking the door, putting my dinner down and leave again without moving or saying anything. I just watched it. I crawled to my food. It was a stew with vegetables. It will be okay. I started eating without listening to music. It tasted good. Luckily I liked all vegetables. Carrots, broccoli, corn, peas and paprika. As I was finished I took my ipod again and got through the different bands. I knew most of them but some I didn't know. I tapped on a song I didn't know by Sleeping with Sirens. It was called Trouble. I listened to it for a while and desided to like it. The next was I Need to Know, which was calm and I liked it too.

I sat on the bed and listened to a few more songs by Waterparks, Black Vail Brides, 5 Seconds of Summer and Yungblud. I liked some songs, others were weird, sad or not my type. At 7 pm I got a little tired but I didn't wanted to sleep yet. I drank some water at the sink, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I played some songs on the guitar and wished I could play piano or keyboard too. I missed playing piano but at least I had this guitar. It would be fun to try to play drums too but it would be loud. Here noone could hear me anyway.