Soon

When I woke up again it was nearly 7 pm. There was dinner near my door. I wasn't really hungry. So I just sat at the sofa, put my earphones in and listened to some music. I will eat later. After a while I got down to the ground to look at my food. There was a bowl with vegetables, one with pasta and tomato sauce, a plate with meat, rice and potatoes and one with chocolate cookies. No soup this time and only one dessert. That's less then the last past days. That's good, I guessed. I didn't need so much food. I started eating, it was still warm so it tasted good. After eating the main dishes I sat on the sofa with my dessert. I loved chocolate cookies.

I drew some scatches about angels and Fall Out Boy on my notepad later. I was happy with them. Then I played some songs on the guitar. Stay frosty, Fame Infamy, Calm before the storm and Young Vulcanos. I wasn't very good at playing and singing these songs and it didn't really sounded that great but it was okay. It was something to do. Soon it was half past 8 pm. I took a shower and picked out a FOB shirt for sleep. I took the orange and turquoise one, where I still thought the colors didn't mix well but it will be alright for sleeping in it. I put it on and laid down on my comfortable bed.

A few seconds I stared at the ceiling. I hoped I will get out of here soon. I didn't wanted to miss my family and friends. I sighed and turned to the side. I hoped I will sleep good but maybe I will have a nightmare again. What will I dream of? I fell asleep after a while.