Who Are You ?

When I tried to ripp off the scarf from the person's face, it took me some time because it was really tight at it's skin but I made it. I saw a young boy with brown hair and brown eyes. I didn't know him. I have never seen him before.
"Who are you?", I asked confused.
The boy stared at me surprised and didn't say anything. Slowly he sat up. "Who are you?!", I repeated louder this time and tried to be intimidating.

He didn't answer again and I sighed. I stood between the door and him and hoped on not letting him go, untill he told me what I wanted to know. I stood there with crossed arms and looked down at him. He looked at the ground.
"Tell me who you are! ", I demanded. He shortly looked at me but then looked away again. I guessed he won't tell me.
"Why am I here?", I questioned. Maybe he could tell me that.
"I don't know", the boy replied quietly. I was surprised. So, he could speak eventually. And he didn't know. Great. What did he know?

"What did Fall Out Boy tell you?", I went on but he didn't looked at me when I asked him. Would he answer? "Em ...they..." he began.
I focused on what he was trying to say. The boy spoke very quietly. "They... They didn't tell me much... I should just... Just look after you", he struggled to say.
I thought about what he said. Bringing me food and clothes is looking after me, yeah. But that didn't explained why I was here, or what I was supposed to do here.
"You know an exit, right? Show me how to get out of here", I claimed and looked straight at him but he just sighed and put his hands in his lap.