Awake

When I was unconscious I thought I kinda dreamed of Patrick. I didn't know if he was really there, checking on me if I was okay, when I got hit down in the cave.
Who did that? I couldn't really think of who it could have been. I didn't think it was the boy. He let the door open for me. Why would he do that? I also didn't really think it was Pete or Andy or maybe it was? I didn't know. Maybe it was Joe?
But I was pretty sure it wasn't Patrick. He wouldn't do that, but also Pete and Andy wouldn't eighter. I sighed. I had no idea.

I just knew it was dangerous. I had to be more careful. I would need a torch. I would want to see something in that hole of darkness. I sighed again. Slowly I sat up in my bed. I wondered how I got here anyway? Who put me back in my room? Was the cell door still open? I looked to the door. It was closed. Locked. I was caged again. Great.

I laid back on the bed. I didn't wanted to stand up anymore. Just a few more minutes. How much time did pass anyway? How long was I unconscious? How long was I out exploring in the cave? It must have been only one or two hours or something. I just ran around and tried to navigate in it. Then I heard that noice and got hit down. What was that noice?

Sighing I closed my eyes. After a few minutes I finally stood up and looked around in my room. I could eat something. There was still some food left from lunch. I ate some till I wasn't hungry anymore and listened to some music with my Ipod while sitting on the purple sofa. IDKH, Paramore, 5 Seconds of Summer and Twenty One Pilots. It was calming and enjoyable.