Regret

It was 6 pm and I sat there at the sofa playing and singing my new self-written song as I watched the person come in with food and ignored it completly. My voice cracked a little when I heard it's footsteps but I kept on singing. For some reason I thought the person would smile underneath the mask. I don't know why I thought that. When it was gone again, I stopped playing as I finished the song and put the guitar aside. Slowly I stood up and went to the food I got. There was a bowl of soup, one with vegetables, an apple, a plate with bread, ham and cheese, a plate with sausages and potatoes with ketchup, a plate with muffins and a bowl with ice cream. Impressive.

They really thought they could outweigh their guilt of locking and trapping me in here with food. It was ridiculous. I shock my had and sat down to the soup. I tasted it and it was good. Garlic soup. I ate half of it and choose the sausages with potatoes next. They were very good. I ate half of it again. Then I digged into the bowl of vegetables and nearly ate all of it. Unfortunately the bread with ham and cheese wasn't so good so I didn't ate much of it. I also left the apple for later. As dessert I ate the ice cream and half a muffin. Then I was full. I drank some water from the sink and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes and regreted that I ate so much. Maybe they wanted me to get fat. Funny.

I should do some sports any time soon. I wasn't used to it because usually I didn't had time for it besides school, studying and helping my family with the household but sometimes I met up with friends and we would go biking, swimming, ice scating, skiing, playing volleyball, badminton or go running. That always was fun. I remembered these joyful times with a smile on my face.