Give Me

When I woke up from my nap it was about 9 am. I sat at the bed thinking of what I could do. For what was I in the mood? I wanted to watch TV or read a book. They could at least give me a book, right? But which one would I want? I read a few biographies of Fall Out Boy and Pete's book Gray. Normally I read fantasy when I have time. About angels and magic. I missed that. I sighed.

I could think about something. I didn't really wanted to think about my friends and family because I missed them. I didn't really wanted to think about happy memories eighter, they just made me sad because I wasn't happy now here alone in my room. I could think about my plans. I desided to take a break from trying to escape, just too see what happend but that was some time ago. Should I try it again? Find out more about the person all covered in black? Explore the outside of my room? Will it be a cave again? The same cave? The labyrinth? With dead ends and hallways where I could run in circles? I wasn't looking forward to that. Maybe I should just sit this one out and trust in Fall Out Boy to release me soon.

I was unsure about that. I should make a list with pro and con, maybe that will help. I took my notepad and started writing: "Try to escape - Stay". Then I collected pros and cons. "Pro: Explore the outside, know my environment, find an exit? Get out sooner? Con: no food, no bed, get hurt? Dangerous?" Next the ones for Stay:"Pro: food, bed, shower, distractions to pass time, safer? Con: locked up longer? Wouldn't know environment, miss chance to escape?“
There were still a lot of questions. I sighed. Could I get some answers?

Hopefully. I should find out the things I could and explore my suroundings. Even when that ment taking a risk. I had to do something. I couldn't just sit around and miss the chance of escaping sooner. I could make it. I had to believe in it. I had to hold on.