Play

Too quiet. I sighed. Slowly I put my notepad aside on the sofa and stood up. I was in the mood to play some guitar. I picked it up from leaning against the opposite wall and sat back on the sofa. Now what should I play? I wanted to play some songs I hardly listened to like Wilson, Young and Menace, Twin Skeletons, Mighty Fall, You're crashing, but you're no wave and Tiffany Blews. I don't really know why I didn't liked these songs that much but they were just diffrent and there were other songs I liked more. One can't like everything (the same) and one can't choose what to like or how much anyway. You do or you don't. That's just the way it was.

I also tried to sing and play Wasteland and That won't save us by Against The Current, a band I got to like recently but it was hard to play and I didn't know the lyrics that well. I sighed as I gave up. Maybe I will listen to them later on my ipod. I stood up to put the guitar back leaning it against the wall. I sat on the sofa and picked up my book to read a little. It was interesting. I read about the band talking to some fans backstage an hour before a show in the early days of the From Under The Cork Tree era. It was really nice. They were all chill and just talked about movies, video games and funny memories.

I sighed. I wish I could talk to them. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't about their music. They were great people and I just wanted out of here. I put the book down and realised it was nearly 9 pm. Was it that late already? I mean, it wasn't that late but I wasn't really used to staying up that long at least longer then 10 pm because of school. I had to stand up early to get up, eat breakfast, dress and overall be ready for the day and get to school in time. Not that I missed school but my routine maybe. My friends at school and so on. I sighed again. I could take a shower, prepare and just go to bed but I felt kinda lazy.