What If

I thought I was at the same place as before. When I blacked out. Why did I even black out? Was something in the food? Couldn't I trust the food anymore? What about the boy? Couldn't I trust him anymore? He cooked the food for me but maybe it wasn't the food. Maybe it was just me and my mind going crazy in here. I really needed to get out of here. Out of this cave maze but not back into my cell.

I looked around and started walking through the hallways. I was searching for the boy. Where was he? Did he leave? Through the wall? If he really did, I couldn't find him now. Only when he was back for lunch time. If it wasn't past lunch time already. My time sence was confused. I wished I had a clock or my phone. Oh, how I missed my phone. Not even on the ipod that I had in my cell was a clock which was actually really strange.

I kept on walking till I kind of realised I was running in circles. I hated that. I tried to avoid it and went on some more till I felt tired. I needed a break. Shortly I sat down on the cold ground, leaning my back against the wall. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. I stood up three minutes later to move on. Where was the boy? What was the time now?

I sighed when I got to a crossway. Great, which path now? The last times I just choose one without thinking but this time it seemed different. The paths looked the same like every hallway and wall in this cave labyrinth but I had this feeling...
Maybe I should go back and choose none of these two paths?
But this feeling... Was I close to something? The exit maybe? Or my cell? Or another cell? Another one like me? Did Fall Out Boy kidnapp another person?

I always thought I was the only one because I never saw anyone else. And the boy seemed to just take care of me only but what if... This was not the case?