No Exit ?

Will the boy just sit there waiting till I let him go? "Show me how to get out of here!", I called and watched him shocking his head. "There is no exit. You have to wait till Fall Out Boy will let you go", he answered with looking right at me like he would look into my soul and heart. I got scared. Before he struggled with talking and was so quiet but this was straight and direct. I felt like a stone hit me in the chest. So, only they decide when they will let me go? I couldn't do anything? I couldn't better my situation? I felt so shock, I really thought I had a chance of getting out of here if I just tried hard enough. Would this new information stop me from trying? What about my plan?

I sighed. I... I didn't know. I needed time to think. I looked at the ground and started to walk around in my room. The boy took his scarf which I ripped off of his face before and stood up. Did he wanted to leave? Where would he go? I looked at him. "Where are you going? Where do you live?“, I asked curiously. The boy turned around to face me and replied:"I have an own room." "Where?“, I added. "Behind the walls...", he said like it was a metaphor while he was looking into the darkness. I thought about what he answered again. Behind the walls... What did he mean? The wall where I saw him slip through? How did he do that? Then he walked out of my room and was about to lock the door again.

I grapped the metal rods and looked at him. "Why you doing that?“, I wanted to know. "Take care of you? Well someone has to...", he responded with shortly looking at me and finishing locking the cell door. That wasn't what I meant. He was about to walk away. "No, I meant, why locking me up in here?“ "I have to. It's part of my job...", he said quietly from the distance.