Done

Yummy. I started to eat and got to the bed when I was finished. I took a nap and brushed my teeth afterwards. I drank some water and found myself in front of my notepad again. What should I do? I missed watching TV. Normally I was not used to have so much free time. My time was packed with homework, studying, helping my little sister or helping my parents do the laundry or clean the house or something. I normally didn't had so much time to draw or play an instrument. Not that I would miss making homework or studying but I wanted to see my sister.

Unfortunately I started to cry. I missed her. I missed all of them. Damn it. I held my hands infront of my face and sobbed. I wanted home. I knew it wasn't that long but in here it was just me and I was alone and noone was there and I wanted out of here. I was going crazy. It didn't matter how many or which things I got, screw the ipod or the puzzle pieces I just wanted home!

I cried for a while but my tears ran dry after all. I had to hold on. There was no point in being sad and crying and giving up and letting it go. It won't change anything. At the end of the day I was still here and I still had to keep going. It wasn't my decision to make when I got out of here. At least that was what I thought. I tried but I failed. Fall Out Boy will let me go when it's over, when they are done with me and I will be ready.