Chill

I started to sit down on the ground near all the food and wondered why I didn't had a table to eat normally. I guessed that was too much to ask. I picked up the bowl with the soup and wondered which one it will be. Cheese? Vegetables? Fish soup? I tasted it carefully and realised it was a carrot, peas and corn soup. It was alright. I ate half of it and put it aside then.

Next I tested the fish with potatoes and sauce. It was very good but I ate half of it too. Then I got for the meat, mushrooms and rice. It also was really good and I ate half of it too. As last before dessert I took the pasta with tomato sauce. It was not warm anymore but it was okay. I didn't eat much of it because I was nearly full. I tasted the cake and the pudding and ate half of it too. If I was hungry or wanted to eat more later I could still eat the other half of everything.

After eating I brushed my teeth, took a nap in my comfortable bed and fell asleep right away. When I woke up it was half past 2 pm and I stood up slowly. The food was still there and I realised some puzzle pieces near the cell door. I drank some water from the sink and kneeled down to the pieces I got. There were like thirteen. Some dark red, dark blue, blue, orange, green, black and a white one. Hm. I wondered how they will fit together.

I put them to the others and looked at them while eating the rest of the fish, potatoes, meat and rice. I found three more matches after a while. Satisfied I ate some cake and sat on the sofa to listen to a few songs and chill.