Lose It All

Later I played some guitar but I wasn't really in the mood for playing and singing more then three songs. Light em up, The kids aren't alright and Hold me tight or don't. I wished I had someone to hold me tight, even when it was just a friend or my mum. I didn't had a lot of boyfriends yet, I mean I was only 17. I had a couple of dates at diffrent romantic places though. I liked to get to know people and do fun activities with them. Most oft the guys I liked I got to know in school, others while partying or on the street when I was shopping. Nearly all of them were nice and repectvoll towards me, only two guys were little assholes and lied, cheated on me or didn't care enough. I was disappointed in them, upset and surprised but I got over it after a while. 

Onetime a friend of mine and me were dating the same guy and she won him overafter a lot of dates. I knew he really liked me too but he stayed with her, shewas kinda jelous when we still dated and really possessive, we weren't friendsfor long.

Sometimes I still thought about him and imagined what would have happened if she wasn't there and dated him too. He was such a nice guy and weh ad a similar music taste and some things in common. Maybe I would still be with him. I needed some destraction. I felt miserable and missed my friends. How long did I had to stay here in this dark hole? I wanted out of here. I sighed heavily and sat at my bed. Maybe I should just take a nap.

Maybe I should just take a nap. I was so tired. Carefully I laid down, closed my eyes and fell asleep after a few minutes. When I woke up I didn't know where I was for a second. I dreamed of my parents and my home back at the edge of the city. I fell out of bed and started crying loudly. I couldn't do this anymore. I was so upset and lonely. If only Fall Out boy, or at least just one of them like Patrick, Pete, Andy or even Joe or the boy talked to me. Then I would feel a lot better. But they didn't. They left me alone in this cell and locked me up. I hated this. I lost all hope.