Game On

When I walked through the hallways of the cave outside my room I suddenly heard a noice. It sounded like a waterdrop fell from the ceiling on the ground. It scared me a little but it was nothing to worry about. I moved on. I was in this cave for about an hour now. Just dark hallways, dead ends and nothing that interesting. But one thing I think was different. It wasn't that dark as I thought it would be. In the cave before where I was some days ago, it was so dark I hardly couldn't see anything but here it was a little lighter I thought. It was still dark but I could see or adumbrate the cave walls. I didn't really know if it depended on the time and how light it was outside of the cave or if I just remembered it differently.

Suddenly I heard a noice again. It was different this time. It scared me more. My heart started beating faster again. I was more nervous and felt a cold shiver down my back. Was there something behind me? Or someone? Was someone following me? Slowly I turned around. It was dark. There was noone. Then I heard a noice again. A snap or clicking like breaking wood. Everything went black. I got unconscious.

I heard a voice. "Hey!" It was a familiar voice. From someone I really liked. Someone I admired. Someone I loved. It was Patrick's voice. It sounded worried. My eyes were still closed. I didn't know if I was awake yet. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't see anything. Everything was black. "Patrick!", I called. There was no answer. Where was he? Was he really here? "Patrick! Where are you?!", I screamed and tried to look around. No reply. He wasn't here.

When I woke up I was in my bed. In my room. I was so confused. My back hurted a little. I think that someone must have hit me down with a piece of wood maybe. Was it the boy? Or someone else?