Tears

After breakfast I brushed my teeth and drank some water from the sink. I sat leaning against the wall with the guitar playing some random sounds. I was bored. I wondered what Fall Out Boy did now. Maybe they just watched me right in this moment. I sighed and started singing Miss Missing You. I avoided playing that song because it makes me sad and makes me miss my home but if they are watching me they should hear it. I realised tears streaming down my face. I closed my eyes and stopped playing. Wipping them away, I put the guitar down and crowled to my notepad. I started drawing some scratches of Pete and Patrick. When I was finished I smiled sadly at them. They looked cool. Pete wore a black leather jacket and Patrick a purple cardigan.

I put the pad down and looked at the bag of potato chips I haven't opened yet. I nearly forgot about that. Carefully I opened it and tasted the first chip. It tasted good. I ate some and put it away then. They were salty. I drank some water from the sink and sat on the bad. I thought about this experiment I was in. This test. In this cave cell. What do they want with me? How long will this last? Am I supposed to sit here and die of boredom?

I sighed and thought about the TV show I recently thought about when I tried to distract myself from the nightmare I had. It was exciting and I wondered how it will continue. The main character's girlfriend was been kidnapped and he faught to bring her back. Which enemies will he had to defeat? Which obsticles will he have to overcome? I will be happy when I was home again infront of the TV and find out what happend.