Boredom

Then I ate the vegetables. They tasted good. Luckily I liked every vegetables. There were carottes, peas, broccoli and tomatoes. I tried to eat them slowly and chew enough but I was really hungry. It took a while till I finished the bowl and I put it away then. I grapped the notepad and the pen again and thought about what I could write. I looked at the lines and considered if I should write a poem or something else. I thought about my favorite songs and wrote down: The last of the real ones, Phoenix, Novocaine, Irresistible, Headfirst Slide, XO, Dance Dance, Bishops Knife Trick and Alone Together. Then I sighed and wished I could listen to these songs.

I put the pen and the notepad aside and sat on the bed again. Staring at the ground I heard a noice. I looked up at the metal rods but noone was standing there. What was that then? Probably it was just something from outside. Loudly I screamed for help and the names of Fall Out Boy but I didn't got an answer. Then I was sitting at the bed again with my arms on my knees and my hands against my head. What the hell am I suppost to do down here? What do they want with me? Why am I here? For what do they need me for? Do they need me for something? Why didn't they talk to me yet?

After a while I took the notepad again and drew some sketches on it. Cats, fish, birds and Fall Out Boy. I sighed again, brushed my teeth and climbed in the uncomfortable bed. Closing my eyes I somehow felt tired. I guess being bored makes people tired. Short after I fell asleep.