Sleepy

When I woke up again, I was really sleepy. I couldn't get my eyes open. So I fell out of bed and hit the ground. Making a complaining noice I tried to sit up. It was about 6 pm. I slept about 3 hours. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the cave. All was normal. Except I was still here, trapped and alone in my misery. Slowly I stood up and walked to the cell door. Tiredly smiling I looked at my dinner. A bowl of rice with egg and vegetables. Yeah! I took the spoon next to it and ate the food. It was very tasty. I put the empty bowl away and took the notepad again. I drew an angel with a magical staff. Wishing I had colorful pencils I put the pad down and sighed.

Slowly I went to the sink and drank something. What am I suppost to do? I can't just sleep all the time. At least I shouldn't. It was about 8 pm. Soon it's night anyway. I looked at the metal rods above me but of course there was noone there. I wished I could just talk to them and maybe we could make a deal or something. I just wanted home. My little sister probably cried because I wasn't there to play with her. Suddenly I looked at the spoon and got an idea. Most likely it won't work but it's worth a try. I took the spoon and put it in the lock of the cell door trying to open it. But it made no sence. I couldn't open it. Putting the spoon away, I stood up and went to the bed. Slowly I sat on it and sighed again. I was so bored. What should I do?