Deserved

When I was finished with showering I dryed my body with the big towel and put the other one around my hair. I got to the clothes I got near the cell door and realised there were more then usual. Three different FOB T-shirts, a gray and a black jeans, a black jacket, a silver vest, black socks and underwear. I choose the yellow FOB shirt, the others were a violet and yellow Mania shirt and a black one with the boys on it from 2015 or something. I could wear the others tomorrow.

I put on the gray jeans, the black jacket and looked at my breakfast. It was more then I expected. A plate with a bread, ham and cheese, a plate with pancakes, a plate with pie, bowl with yogurt and müsli, a cup of red fruit tea and one with coffee. Wow. What should I eat first? How did I deserved so much food? I sat down and took the plate with the pancakes. There was chocolate and caramel sauce on it. Yummy.

As I finished the plate I took the bread with ham and cheese next. Then I wasn't hungry anymore but I wanted to taste the pie. It was redberry pie and was good. I drank the coffee and the tea. I left a little piece for later and stood up to wash my hands in the sink. I brushed my teeth and sat on the bed to think a little. I realised the bed wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be but this was my new cell. It was a little bigger and there was a lamp at the ceiling. There was no hole with metal rods where someone could look at me. I guessed it even made less sence to call for Fall Out Boy now but I still thought they will watch me, so they will probably also hear me but they just wouldn't answer.