Cute

Later I played some songs with my guitar while sitting on the sofa. Dance Dance, Saturday, Sugar we are going down and Dear Future Self. It was nice but didn't sound the way I wanted it to be. I'm not a one girl band. The only thing I could do was playing the guitar and sing. At least I had my ipod to listen to the original songs. I sighed. I missed playing piano.

After a while I sat with my notepad and a pencil on the sofa and tried to think of something I could draw. I drew Fall Out Boy in the young blood chronicles and with different animals. Patrick had a puppy on his shoulder, Pete a bird, Andy a cat and Joe a bunny. It looked really cute. I colored it in and looked at it again. Satisfying. I put it aside and got my earphones in again. Listening to Panic! At The Disco I realised the time. It was nearly 5 pm. I should eat the rest of the food from lunch before I get dinner. If I get dinner. Maybe I got enough food for lunch time I won't get anything for dinner?

I looked at the empty bowls and plates I finished, the pasta with tomato sauce that was still there, a few pieces of chocolate cake, half a pudding and the rest of the soup. I didn't wanted to eat the pasta or the soup anymore. They were cold now and they didn't tasted that good to begin with. I stood up and took the bowl with the pudding, sat down back at the sofa and started eating. It still was good. I love vanilla pudding. I really enjoyed it and rested a little after eating by closing my eyes and leaning back.