Trying

I drank some water from the sink. I was trying to destract myself from thinking that's it's over. My hope faded. I'm so lonely. So alone. It's just 12 am and still the fourth day. I was glad I didn't lose my sence of time. I knew what day it was and what time it should be about. At 12 am I should get lunch but it wasn't here already. Will I see how I get my food? Why did it take me so long to stay up and watch who will come? All the times before I was sleeping in my bed when the food arrived. Will I see them again? Will I see Fall Out Boy again? Patrick, Pete, Andy or Joe? Or just some co-worker? Maybe it's just a person I won't know.

I heard some steps from far behind. They came nearer. Nearer and nearer. I was getting nervous. I was sitting on the ground in the middle of my cell, hugging my legs and waiting. Suddenly it got quiet and nothing happend. Then a shadow appeared infront of the cell door. My heartbeat was fast and I was very nervous, nearly anxious. The shadow was a person with black clothes, a black coat and black boots. I couldn't see who it was.

The person wasn't very tall so maybe it was one of them. "Hey!", I said "Who are you?“, I went on. Starting to stand up. The person didn't say anything. "Hey! Let me out!“ I shouted. The person had a bowl with pasta and tomato sauce and a plate with pancakes in his hands. "Please, let me go!“, I begged. It opened the door with a little key and entered. Then it put the food down on the ground and ran out of the cell again. Quickly it closed the cell door, locked it with the key and ran away without saying anything. No answer.