Don't Care

After a while I stopped crying and got out of bed. I saw my breakfast standing next to my cell door but I wasn't in the mood to eat. Later maybe.
I walked into the shower and tried to enjoy the warm water. I washed my hair and dried myself in a big, fresh towel and sat on the sofa. I stared infront of myself for a minute, then I got to stand up and put my breakfast on the table. It was a plate with a honey bread, a bowl with yogurt, fruits and muesli and plate with blueberry pie. Even when it was good food and I just took a nice shower, I wasn't happy. How could I even be happy in here? I was in a cell. Locked away for nearly three weeks.

I sighed. I still wasn't in the mood to eat, but I forced myself to take the honey bread and bite in it. It really tasted good. I tried to enjoy it and blended everything else out. I wished, I had a TV. I wanted to watch TV.

When I was nearly finished with my bread, I started to cry again. I couldn't avoid it. I took my time and dried the tears with the towel I was still wearing. Then I continued eating the pie after I managed to stop crying. The blueberry pie also tasted good. I ate some of the yogurt and fruits till I really didn't want to eat anymore.

I stood up and looked at the little hill of clothes I got. A black ripped jeans and a white one, a golden shirt with lyrics from Twin skeletons, a red Save Rock And Roll shirt, a black shirt with a festival print and a gray vest with a FOB logo. I felt tired. Slowly I picked something out and got dressed. I didn't even care what it was. The towel just laid on the ground. I was too lazy to pick it up and put it back.