Bed

I went to bed again, trying to cover my body with the blanket, so I wouldn't get cold when I layed there for a while without moving. I stared at the gray wall infront of me for a few minutes. Thinking about Patrick, I tried to feel some happiness or any other similar feelings that were okay and not depressing. It didn't really work. I still felt a little numb, even when it was nice to think about Patrick. His pretty face, his beautiful eyes, his stunning smile...

Suddenly I wondered what the boy would do if I would run around naked, destroy the guitar or the clothes, would throw with food at him and get compledly crazy. Probably I wouldn't get a new guitar, nor clothes, nor food for at least a day. And he would ignore me, if I was naked. It wouldn't get me anywhere. I wouldn't see Fall Out Boy, but it was probably pretty funny when I pictured it. They standing above the metal rods, staring down at me from the ceiling, with big eyes, and there I was, naked and crazy, trying to get attention. It was pathetic. I barried my face in my hands. Why did I imagine things like that?

I wanted to ask the boy about depression meds, I probably wouldn't get any and he would tell me, that I will be fine, right? It will be useless to ask. However I had to try, I wanted to.

Sighing I cuddled deeper in the bed and tried to sleep. After a while I started to dream something. It was dark and I got a warm, comfortable feeling. It felt familiar. Where was I?
Then I realised. It felt like home. I dreamed of home. It was my room in at my mum's and dad's house. It was probably still at night. No sunshine behind the curtains yet. I breathed in the air of my room. It smelled like soft pillows, fluffy plushies and a tiny bit of paint, color pencils and paper. Such a comfortable smell.