Circle

The path lead me through a long hallway, a very long hallway. I didn't see coming that it really could be that long. I started to get hungry and tired. What time was it again? Was it lunch already? Why did I just ran out of my cell without a plan? Oh right, I was desperate and sick of everything here.

Even with everything I had and got by the boy and my 'favorite' band (it was strange still calling them that... I wasn't really angry at them, just wanted to know, why I was here and what's actually going on), I appreciated all but still everything started to become like hell for me. I was going crazy and I had to get out of here. No matter how.

So yeah, I was desperate and determined. I will try everything that came to my mind. Even when it was without a plan.
Sighing I kept on walking till my feet started to hurt a little. I still couldn't see where I actually was going because every wall and hallway looked the same. There was just no difference. No cracks, no holes, no color changes. Just the same old, cold and gray stone.

I took a break and sat on the ground. What was I even doing out here? I probably should have stayed in my cell. Just waiting. I was patient in general. But in here, as lonely as I was, I just couldn't anymore. I had to do something. Even when it was as pointless as running around in this cave maze. Circle after circle. Pointless. Why was I doing this to myself? I should just go back to my cell into my bed and rest. There at least I could sleep and eat if I got some food already.
I sighed again and stood up. Back we go then.