Weird Dreams

When I woke up it was 5 pm. I still had an hour till dinner. I sighed and thought about sleeping for another half an hour. I tried to remember what I dreamed but it was just some weird stuff. I mostly dream about unreal topics like magic or flying or other weird things. I remember when I sat with my friends in my room and we talked about our dreams, they said they dreamed about normal things like school, work or people they know. Me and my best friend where the only ones, who mostly dream about weird things. It was funny. I smiled at that memory.

I looked around in the cell. Everything was normal. The guitar learned at the wall, my notepad with the pencils was on the ground near the bed, the sink was still a little dirty and... Wait. Where was the plate from the pizza from lunch? It was gone. Guess the person took it, when I was asleep. Sometimes things vanish or appear when I sleep. They have to watch me to know when I do that. Maybe there is a camera in here but I haven't seen one yet. Hm.

I also spotted a package of potato chips with salt. I don't really know why I got it. I liked chips though, but I will open and taste it later. I desided to sleep till ten minutes before 6 pm. When I woke up I looked around again but everything was normal. I didn't really feel watched. I always thought I was alone. Maybe they could actually see me? If they could hear me too?
I screamed that I wanted out of this cell and home. They should just tell me what they wanted and let me go.
I covered my face with my hands.