Nightmares

When I woke up again it was 8 pm I stood up and played a little guitar. I sang to Fourth of July, Wilson and Fame Infamy. It was fun. Then I sat infront of my notepad and wanted to go through the pages but everything was ripped out. There was nothing left. No drawings, no lists, poems or anything. They must have put them away when I was sleeping. I sighed. I tried to draw Fall Out Boy but it didn't turned out like I wanted. It was still cute though. I put the pad down and stared at the ground thinking about what I could do. I desided to drink water from the sink and go to bed. It was half past 9 pm when I fell asleep.

When I woke up at 3 am I had a nightmare. I saw the boys staring at me and they didn't say anything. I was on the ground, tied up with a rope and I was kinda scared. They were intimidating. I didn't know what to do, I just tried to get free and ignored them but it didn't worked. Then I woke up. What a disturbing dream. Terrible. Argh. I turned around and looked into the darkness of my cell.

I fell asleep again but woke up at 5 am. Still too early. I tried to keep sleeping but it wasn't easy. I still had that nightmare I had before in my head. I tried to think of something different. I thought of my friends but then I really missed them. I thought of watching a TV show I liked. Then I fell asleep. When I woke up the next day it was 9 am and I stood up. I looked at the clothes I got. It was a red and orange FOB shirt from the Save Rock and Roll era, black underwear and black socks. I weared the gray jeans from two days ago and ate my breakfast. It was a bread with cheese and one with honey. Yummy.