Cracked

It was a picture of the boys. Both puzzles was them with different clothing. I still needed some pieces but I could finally see the image. It was not a way out or a map to escape. I sighed. I hoped for too much.

Also the brocken mirror pieces fit together but it was just a mirror. I only could see myself in it when I looked at it. I didn't looked that good. Sometimes I washed my face with water in the sink but I still had no lotion nor a care creme or sth. My lips were in bad shape too. Cracked and dry. At least I didn't had dark shadows under my eyes because I slept enough. Sometimes I couldn't sleep though. Nightmares and so on.

I stood up again to drink some water from the sink and sat back on the sofa with my earphones in listening to Twenty One Pilots and my notepad on my lap. I started to draw a person but wasn't sure which color I should make the clothes. Black? Red? Green and light blue? Orange and gray? Yellow? The person was just some random teen boy with an emo hair cut so I got for a black ripped jeans, black jacket and a dark red T-shirt. He also had eyeliner and a little smile. After a while I was satisfied. I listened to some 5 Seconds of Summer songs and took some more cake from the plate. It was a chocolate cake this time. Yummy.

Later I tried to make some sports with fitness exercises but the ground was hard so I didn't do that many. I laid in the bed for a while and thought about the puzzle, Fall Out Boy in general and some happy memories. At 3 pm I searched through my Ipod and listened to some songs I didn't knew by Muse, Arctic Monkeys and Paramore.