The List

I took my guitar but I wasn't really in the mood to play so I just sang Save Rock and Roll and put it down again. I sat on the ground with my notepad and wrote the list again about the things that happend.

"Day 1 notepad and pen
day 2 Knife under bed, colored pencils
day 3 nothing to eat
day 4 meet the person, guitar
day 5 outside the cell, cold night in cave
day 6 follow the person, wall with secret exit
day 7 taking a break
day 8“

As I was finished with my list I looked at it and thought it wasn't that much what happend. There could be more. I knew I failed a few times till I got out of the cell to explore the cave and it it didn't got me that far but at least I knew now more about the place I was at and my invironment. Maybe I should focus more on the person with the black clothes. Could I find out who it was? Could I get it to talk? Would it help me?

I knew I had to play by Fall Out Boys rules to pass this test but even were the rules? Should I try to escape or not? Should I find out who the person who brings my food was or not? Should I scream and try to get help or stay quiet? Did it even make a diffrence? Could someone even help me? Would FOB even listen to me? Maybe they wouldn't even listen what I had to say. Maybe this was a punishment because I did something wrong but what could I did wrong? All I did was love them, listen to their music, buy and wear their merch, go to their concerts and tell my friends about them. I didn't know of something I did as a consequence to be here. Maybe I won a contest to be here. How lucky I was.