Missing

I missed my things and I didn't know what to do, so I sat on the bed again and thought. I also missed my mum, my little sister, my dad, my cousin and my friends. They must be worried about me because I didn't come home last night.

I wondered what they were doing right now. Were they looking for me? Did they called the police? Maybe I should scream for help. Maybe someone will hear me? Or even Fall Out Boy? Maybe I could talk with them?
Shouting "Pete!!!" I stood there looking up at the metal rods trying to see someone.

But nothing happend.

"Patrick!!!", I yelled but it stayed silent.

"Andy!!! Joe!", I screamed but my hope faded.

Noone would hear me. I kept staring above but I saw noone coming. I gave up, sitting back at the bed.

Thinking what I should do I had an idea. I could brush my teeth.

So I went to the sink and brushed them with the toothbrush and the paste. The paste didn't taste very good but it was okay. I didn't expected a strawberry or mint flavour. Then I sat on the bed again and laid down. I didn't know what else to do. After a while I fell asleep.

As I woke up again, it was about 2 pm or something. I looked if there was something near the cell door and luckily there really was something. When I got closer I kneeled next to the things. It was a bowl with vegetables, a fork, a notepad and a pen. Yay! I can write and draw now, if I want to.

I wasn't really hungry now so I just took the pad and the pen and got through the notepad. At the end of it were some whole white sheets without lines.

I drew Patrick with his fedora and next to him Pete with a heart between them. I loved them. They have the best friendship ever. I smiled and drew some angelwings around them. It looked beautiful. I liked angels.