Don't Worry

I finished the poem and was pretty satisfied. Now I was in the mood to read my book a little further. After a few pages it was very exciting and had an unexpected twist in the plot. Soon I was on page 100. I already finished a quarter of the book. When I read for another half an hour my eyes started to get tired again. I needed a break. Slowly I put the book down and stood up to take a little nap. After I will wake up, it will be lunch time probably. 

I made myself comfortable in the bed sheets and fell asleep after a few minutes. I slept for about two hours and was tired after I woke up. I closed my eyes again and laid around for another five minutes. Then I remembered it was lunch time and I got lasange. Moarning I stood up and went to the cell door. There I saw the boy had already put the food on the little table in front of the sofa. It was a big plate with lasagne, a bowl with salad and vegetables and a plate with cookies and chocolate. Yum yum. 

Quickly I sat down and started eating. It really tasted very good, I liked it. When I was finished, I put the empty dishes near the cell door again and got back to my bed. I was full. Time for a nap again. Food made me tired. Especially when I ate a lot of food, and it was a big portion of lasagne, the salat was enough too and then the dessert. Cookies and chocolate pieces. 

I slept after a while and woke up from a weird dream after about an hour. I dreamed of school, my friends, exams and a lot of homework. I hated to dream of school. All the stress and worries. The only good about it was my favorite subject art, music sometimes, sports and English was fun too mostly and to chat with my friends in the breaks and eating good food from the cafetaria. 

After the dream I laid in bed for a while, staring at the ceiling. Sighing I sat up. I had to forget about that dream. It was just a stupid weird dream. I often had strange dreams but I shouldn't worry about them.