Just

It was just 1 pm. So I sat leaned at the cave wall playing some guitar, just random melodies, nothing specivic. Maybe I could write a song but I'm not a good song writer. I can just write shitty poems. Maybe I could turn a poem into a song. It couldn't be that hard, right? Just some song, nothing difficult. I played my favorite song Alone Together. I didn't really know why it is my top favorite. It's a little sad and I felt lonely. But I thought it means that we were not alone. Punk rock and music will always be with us.

Next I played My songs know what you did in the dark, light em up. It made me happy and it was such a powerful song. Then I played Fourth of July, I Don't Care and This ain't a scene. I stopped after the last song and stared at the ground for a bit. I stood up and drank some water from the sink. I was sitting at my notepad with my earphones in, listening to Panic! At The Disco, drawing some shit. I wasn't in the mood for fanart or something beautiful. I just drew some scribbels and sketches. Just some lines and shapes. I was adding some color and felt like I wanted to draw a wave, so I drew a purple, red and black one. They looked pretty and amazing.

Then I read through my shitty poems and tried to write another one. It was okay. Not as shitty as I expected but okay. I laid back at the ground staring at the ceiling for a while afterwards. Should I call them? Scream their names? Would they answer? No. They wouldn't. They didn't before and they won't now. Why would they? Why was I here then?