Infinity

As I got closer and sat down on the ground, i picked it up. It was a book. Interesting. It had about 400 pages and looked pretty normal. The cover was with orange, yellow and light blue colors. It was an exciting design that reminded me of the sky and flowers kinda. „High on Infinity" was written on it in golden letters. The title of the book. I thought, it was a fan fiction.
The autor was a young woman with the name Rose Reggon. Hm. I wondered what the book was about and turned it around to the back side. I read the short text there and it told me it was a pretty typical Fall Out Boy fan fiction about the band, concerts, song writing, back stage and their free time. It sounded really interesting. 

I stood up and took the book with me to sit on the sofa. My sence of time told me it was about eight pm. Just evening. Enough time.
I sighed and opened the novel. Leaning back I tried to make myself comfortable and started reading. After the first page, I realised I liked it and it was catchy. I kept on reading for the next half an hour. Then I drank some water at the sink and tried to relax my eyes a litte while closing them. 

When I was finished with resting I read a while again. It was really exciting. There were some infos about Fall Out Boy I didn't know before, for example about the background of some songs, behind the scenes of a music video and personal things about Andy. Interesting.
Maybe I could really learn some new stuff through this book. If it even was true because it was still a fan fiction but it sounded right to me and it also felt like it was true in some way. So I guess I believed it, but I couldn't really know for sure.