Hope

The next day I woke up at 7 am. I was awake for two hours at midnight and at 4 am for an hour again. I was so hungry I couldn't sleep. I rolled around in my bed trying to find a comfortable position but it didn't help much. Luckily I spotted that something was laying next to the cell door when I got up. I ran to it excited what it could be and saw it was clothes and breakfast. Quickly I sat on the ground and grapped the plate with a bread, ham and cheese. There also was a mug with fruit tea which was still warm. Happily I enjoyed the food and the drink.

I saw that besides the breakfast there was a purple shirt, a black jeans, some underwear, black socks and a black and purple vest. The shirt had a Mania wave on it and I loved it. After eating I put the new clothes on and put my other ones on the top of the clothes from the past days. There still was my FOB T-shirt with the blue dream catcher from the first day too.

I got my notepad and wanted to look at my scratches from yesterday but they were gone as usual. I wasn't surprised anymore. I didn't really care anymore but I still wondered what they did with it. Maybe they analyed it and hanged it on some wall. Trying to read anything in it. How I was, what I was like, how I was doing and what I was up to. I wondered what they were up to too.