My Mind

I found myself sitting on the purple sofa with my notepad in my hand and a pen. It was about 9 am and I was trying to draw and feeling less worthless. I drew a cupple of cute kittens and cats before and now I was about to draw some colorful fish under the sea with corals and water plants. I was nearly finished with the coloring and felt drained. I just couldn't get comfortable in here. I felt easily tired and bored after just doing something for a short time.

Drawing these things I did took time, yes nearly half an hour but a month ago or something when I wasn't in this cell yet I could draw for 2 hours on a masterpiece and wouldn't be that tired after like I was now. Before I took time for it between school, doing household, helping my sister, meeting with friends and studying. Now I had all the time in the world, it seemed, but I couldn't really draw masterpieces in here. I didn't feel comfortable, I couldn't just concentrate on drawing, I didn't really knew why. It was just that feeling.

I was alone for too long. I was bored for too long. I was locked up for too long. 17 days didn't sound that long but it felt like an eternity. It was just not enough. And it would never will be. Will I ever get out of here? I hoped so but I didn't really know what to think. I couldn't just sit here and give up. I should fight. Fight my way out of here. I could do it. I will make a plan, get out of this cell, the cave and everything I was trapped in. I could do it and I will. I believed in me.