Choose

When it was 12 am, time for lunch, I waited impatiently for the person who will bring my food while sitting on the sofa staring at my Ipod. I wasn't really that hungry just lonely and kinda bored. I wanted something to happen. I knew it was the first day in this new bigger cell with the shower, the purple sofa and the comfortable bed but I still wanted out of here. Back to my family and friends, back home. I sighed. How long will this all going to take? How long did Fall Out Boy wanted to lock me up in here? Could I influence that? Maybe I could but how? I will have to find out. I hoped I won't be in here for long.

The person came, unlocked the cell door and brought in a lot of food. I wondered how it could even carry so much. There was a bowl with soup and bread, a plate with fish and potatoes, a bowl with vegetables, a bowl with pasta and tomato sauce, a plate with meat, mushrooms and rice, a plate with cake and a bowl with pudding. I was really impressed. How could I eat so much? How did I deserved that? Is Fall Out Boy feeling guilty for locking me up in here and trying to repay me with food? That was weird. Just let me the hell out of here!

I wasn't satisfied. I didn't wanted so much food even if I started to get hungry the last minutes after seeing it all. All I wanted was out of here. No matter how much or how good or what it was. I pouted. After a while I sighed. I still got to eat something. So what should I eat first? And how much?