Silent

I put on the purple shirt for sleeping, brushed my teeth at the sink and crowled into bed. After some time, I got used to the uncomfortable bed but it still wasn't like the one I was used to like mine at home. I fell asleep after a while but woke up at 11 pm. Something woke me up, I thought. I listened for a few seconds but it was silent. I turned around and kept sleeping. Then I woke up at 3 am. I was so tired. I didn't heard anything again so I tried to sleep.

In the morning I woke up at 8 am and looked around. Everything was normal. A little light shone through the metal rods on the ceiling. Slowly I stood up and went to the cell door rubbing my tired eyes. My breakfast was a plate with blueberry pie and a cup of warm coffee. Yummy.
I tasted the coffee and it was good. Also the pie was very good. It seemed to become a good day.

After finishing breakfast I looked at the clothes I got. It was a colorful FOB shirt, gray socks and fresh underwear. The shirt looked pretty and I liked it. I couldn't say from what FOB era it was, though. I put the clothes on, choose a black jeans and the blue vest from a few days ago.
Today was day eight, when I counted right. I was in here longer then a week now. It felt way longer. I wanted out of here.
I looked up to the metal rods on the ceiling. There was no one. I was alone. But I thought, they watched me. I wondered how. I didn't see any cameras or something. Maybe I will find out one day. And I hoped, I will get out soon.