Angel Warrior

It was 4 pm as I found myself bored again. I already played guitar and sang to it, my fingers still hurted, I wrote down what I wanted to write on my pad and I wasn't in the mood to draw right now. I was a little hungry and felt like I needed a rest. Therefor I sat on the bed and laid down to sleep a little. Hopefully I will get dinner when I wake up again. I dreamed of a new song. It sounded similar to Summer Days and Sunshine Riptide. I nearly woke up from it. I didn't remember any lyrics but it was beautiful. I sometimes dream of music and I had a couple of dreams about new Fall Out Boy songs too. I really loved it when I dreamed of FOB, but it didn't happen that often, just sometimes. It was enough though. I was just glad that I even dreamed of them. 

 I looked to the cell door and saw that there was a bread with cheese and vegetables. It looked tasty. I sat down and started eating. It was still warm and I enjoyed it. I was glad that I got something to eat again. I wondered why I didn't get food yesterday. Maybe it was a test. Maybe this all was a test. And how was I holding up? I would't say pretty good, more like pretty bad. I was bored, lonely and my hope faded. I should be more optimistic. I will get out of here. I will survive. I will pass this test. I will get through this. If I can live through this, I can do anything. I sat down on the ground in the middle of my cell and grabbed the notepad again. I took the color blue and started to draw an angel warrior with a magic staff and blue clothes.