Cool

I sat up and walked to my bed. It was still uncomfortable but warmer then the ground and softer then the stone. I lead down and closed my eyes. Maybe there will something appear near the cell door again when I was asleep. I woke up at 4 pm and stood up slowly. I drank some water from the sink and looked at the door. There really was something on the ground. What was that? I kneeled down and picked it up carefully. It was another puzzle piece. A yellow one. That was it. Just the one.

I put it aside to the others and got to my Ipod to listen to some music. I listened to the album Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer. I liked the title song a lot. It reminded me of The Phoenix by FOB. The other songs were okay. I liked Meet You There, If Walls Could Talk, More and Babylon.
Some songs I didn't liked that much were Moving along and Monster Among Men. Then I sat at my notepad and started to draw a vampire. I liked vampires. They were cool. With their pointy sharp teeth and red eyes. Angels are cooler though with their beautiful wings.

I ate some potato chips from the bag I still had and played a little guitar. Twin Skeletons, Last of the real ones, Phoenix, Tiffany Blews and Saturday.
Then it was nearly 6 pm. I will get dinner soon. I wondered what I will get. I sat around and waited. After a while I heard the footsteps from the person covered in black. I saw it unlock and open the door, putting the food down and leaving again. I crawled to the bowl of pasta with cheese and an apple. Yay! I started eating and it was good. Then I drank some water from the sink, brushed my teeth and fell into bed.