Doubt

I couldn't give up now. I will try it again. This time I failed but what about next time? I could make it. I could get out of here. I had to. I still had hope. Even when it faded sometimes. I wasn't done. I wasn't dead and that meant that I still had a chance. Also I didn't think that Fall Out Boy would leave me to die in here. They are no murderers. They are no killers. But I also thought they wouldn't kidnapp anyone and lock them up. What did I even know about them? Who were they? What were they capable of?

This is a test. I was sure. I just had to pass it and hold on.
I sighed, put my notepad down and picked up the guitar. What should I play? What could I play? I knew a lot of FOB songs, some Panic! At The Disco ones, Twenty One Pilots... I could play Clear. I tried but it didn't sounded like it should be. Probably it's hard to play it with a guitar. Then I played Save Rock And Roll and hoped that someone will save me but it would be them. They got me into this mess after all.
Why was I here? What was I suppost to do there? Die of boredom and loneliness? No. This wasn't it. This was not the end.

I looked up to the medal rods but I only saw the sunlight from outside. I sighed again and sat on the bed, staring at the ground. I sat there for a while, didn't think about anything specivic. It was 11 am and lunch will come soon. I wasn't really hungry yet. I wasn't really motivated to do anything but I also didn't want to just sit there and stare at the ground. Maybe I knew now what the knife under my bed was for.