Imagination

I sat back on the sofa and grabbed my book. Reading will destract me a little. On which page was I again? Ah, yes 200.

After half an hour of reading, I felt sleepy again. I put the book on the table and got my earphones in. Listening to music with the Ipod was nice. I listened to 5 Seconds of Summer and closed my eyes.

Sighing I started to imagine meeting up with my friends. I missed them. In my imagination, we sat all in one big room with a piece of paper each. Around the paper and in our hands were colorful pencils. While we drew, it felt peaceful. Quietly everyone created something different and all will turn out beautiful. I had very talented art friends.

In my head I drew an angel with huge wings, a purple dress and a silver magic stuff with a fire ball on top. I could actually draw that here in reality on my notepad, but I wasn't really in the mood. Too much work.

I exhaled and I opened my eyes again, starring at the dark cave wall. Why was I in here? Would I ever get an answer?

I streched my arms and sank back on the sofa. I felt bored. I didn't want to actually do anything. I wished I could just watch TV and get distracted.

After a while, I stood up and started to walk up and down in my cell. I didn't really know why I did that. It wasn't an habit, when I was thinking about it. I guessed, I just did it, just to move a little and do something.

I noticed my guitar leaning at the wall. I could play a little. I grabbed it and began with the first four tunes of Centuries, later I strummed My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark and The Last Of The Real Ones. Then I felt bored again and put the guitar down.

What time was it again?