Bright

I sat on the sofa with the small table infront of me and the food on top. A bowl with pasta and tomato sauce, a plate with a steak, fungi and potatos, a plate with fish and rise, a bowl with cooked vegetables, a middle sized bowl with salad, a big plate with cake, another one with sweet dumblings and vanilla sauce and berries, a small bowl with fruits and a plate with brownies and sugar on top. Yum. It was all cold. The food, which was warm once, won't taste that good. Still, I was very hungry.

I tasted the fish with rice, even cold it was really good, I was glad that it was. I ate it all up and tried the pasta then. Sadly it wasn't as good and I stopped after a few bites. I didn't want to eat the steak though, I just wasn't in the mood. I ate the salad and part of the vegetables and felt my stomach filling slowly. Time for dessert. The dumblings were very good, same with the cake and brownies. Also the fruits were yummy.
I ate till I couldn't anymore and crowled back into bed. After a while I fell asleep.

I woke up when the lights turned on at 7 am. Luckily it wasn't very bright, but still bright enough, that it was too bright for me, that I wished I could just sleep till 9 again, or something.

Normally I could, because I slept like a stone. Even light couldn't wake me, but this time, this time it was different. It was day 18. Only 3 days till I was in here for 3 weeks. I sighed. How long will it take? How long will I have to stay in here? A month? 3 months? Half a year? A full year? I didn't even want to imagine that. I sank down and cried. Covering my face with my hands, I felt how wet my tears were. I wanted to drown in them. I just wanted it to be over.