Pieces

I stood up at 8 am and got to my breakfast. It was a plate with pancakes, vanilla sauce and strawberries and a cacao. Today must be special. It was day 9 and this was such a good breakfast. I loved it. After breakfast I felt a little tired. Food made me tired sometimes. I will take a nap then but before I will look at the clothes I got. I went to them and it was a black and white FOB shirt, black underwear and black socks. Well, I will have to wear a black jeans from previous days. I put the clothes on and choose a black jacket because I felt a little cold. I sat on the ground thinking for a while till I took a nap in the bed. Then I brushed my teeth and drank some water from the sink.

I realised there was something laying near the cell door. The plate from breakfast was gone. I guessed they took it when I was sleeping. I got to the cell door and picked up the little thing I got. It was a puzzle piece. It was black and blue. I didn't really know what was on it. I realised there was still something on the ground. I picked it up too. It was another puzzle piece. It was dark red. Hm. I turned it around. I saw there was another piece on the ground but this one was different. It was a piece of a mirrow. Carefully I kneeled down to take a closer look. It was sharp as I touched it. I really will have to be careful with it. I didn't wanted to cut and hurt myself. I put the puzzle pieces and the brocken mirrow piece aside. I couldn't do anything with them now. They didn't fit together. Not yet.