Passion

It was about 10 am when I put my book down for a while because it was a little exhausting to read over an hour. I just needed a break. The fan fiction was really exciting and I really liked it. I got my guitar and played a few songs. Fame < Infamy, Save Rock and Roll and Champion. Then i saw a movement in the darkness behind the cell door. 

The boy came to get the empty dishes from breakfast. He looked at me, I stopped playing and smiled a little at him. For some reason he didn't smile back. Maybe he had a bad morning or a nightmare or something. Slowly he opened the door and entered. 

I put my guitar aside, stood up and went to him. While he was gattering the empty dishes from the ground I asked friendly: „could I have lasange and a salad for lunch then, please?" The boy just nodded in agreement and finished picking up the dishes. 

When he left I looked after him till he locked the cell door again and disappeared in the darkness. I sighed. I wished he would talk more with me or I had someone else to talk to. I was so lonely. 

I missed my friends. They were always so funny and I could chat with them for hours. Sighing I sat back on the sofa and grapped my notepad. Carefully I got through the pages to my daily list. Day 15. 

Nothing really interesting happened today yet. I sighed again. I was a little bored. It was just half past 10 am. I didn't wanted to read in my book right now, maybe later. I was in the mood to draw or write a poem or something.

 So I got to a new empty page and started to write a little mindmap what my poem should be about. I didn't really had ideas or phrases in my head first but then I put something together. Dreams, future and passion were my main topics. I wrote about my life time dreams, diffrent directions of my future that could happen and my passionate hobbies like art and so on.