My Heart Full Of Music

I was very surprised. I didn't expect there would be so much music on it. I put the earphones in and trapped on a random Fall Out Boy song. Then I looked at my lunch. It was a plate with fish, potatoes and sauce. Yummy. I took the fork and started to eat. It was still warm and tasted good. The song I choose which was playing in my head was Just One Yesterday. I really liked that song. I haven't played it on guitar in here I think though. Maybe I will do that later. After finishing my lunch I ate a piece of chocolate I got for dessert.

While eating I listened to The Music or the Misery, Fourth of July and My songs know what you did in the dark, Light em up. They all sounded amazing. I nearly forgot how great they sounded. Later I laid down in my bed taking a nap. At 3 pm I woke up sleepy. Slowly I stood up, drank some water from the sink and brushed my teeth. Then I got back to the ipod and listened to Alone together, Last of the real ones and Headfirst Slide. I looked through the Panic! At The Disco songs and tapped on House of memories. Next was Heavydirtysoul by Twenty One Pilots, Off with her head by Icon For Hire and Helena by My Chemical Romance. I really liked these songs. I missed listening to music.

I sat at my notepad drawing Fall Out Boy, Brendon Urie and Helsey while listening to Young Vulcanos, Sunshine Riptide, High Hopes, Bad at love, Gasoline and Hold me down. I was satisfed with my drawing and colored it in. Pete had a yellow hoddie, Patrick an orange cardigan, Joe a red shirt, Andy a green one, Brendon a blue jacket and Helsey a black dress. They all looked cool.