Bored

I was bored again. I had a few things I could do but it was still not enough. It will never be enough. I wanted to be free. I wanted out of here. I sat on the sofa with my guitar and played that one song I wrote myself recently. I was more confident with the lyrics and my voice sounded okay. I never was such a good singer but it was one of the things I could do. I wondered if Fall Out Boy was listening. What would they think of my song? Should I write another one? Maybe some time later. I played a few more FOB songs like Heaven's Gate, Fourth of July, Dance dance and Tiffany Blews. I tried to eat some more but the food was cold now and it didn't taste that good anymore so I didn't eat much. I will get dinner soon anyway. Just two more hours. I sighed.

I looked at my list of days and things that happend I made. "Day 1 notepad, day 2 knife, colored pencils, day 3 nothing, day 4 person, guitar, day 5 pizza, chips, out, cold night, day 6 follow in secret , day 7 break, day 8 ipod, day 9 pieces, day 10 a match, day 11 new cell, shower, sofa." I thought for a while and added:"day 12 my room, a picture." That's it. I was satisfied. I read through my poems and looked at my selfwritten song. I wondered if I was in the mood right now to write another one. What should it be about? How should it sound? Calm? Aggressive? Sad? Happy? Scary? That would be interesting. Could I really write a scary song? Some excitement appeared in my eyes.

I wanted to try it. I read through my poems again but nothing seamed to sound scary. They were just sad, lonely and shitty. Some were okay though. I got to a new empty piece of paper on my notepad and started to write about scary things. Nightmares, shadows and horror movie stuff. It made me feel different. I didn't really watched to remember my nightmares I had but writing that poem felt... I didn't know how to describe it. I felt free. I was writing it off my soul. Maybe I should do that more often.

After a while I had my finished song. I was proud. Next I took my guitar from the cave wall and sat back on the sofa. I tried a few scary melodies which came to my mind and desided on some of them. Then I put the whole song together and started singing. My voice sounded a little different for fitting the song. I felt good. It was something new. Made by myself. After the song I played Stay frosty and Novocaine. Then I felt kinda tired. It was nearly 5pm. I could use a nap. I laid down in my bed and cuddled the blanket. I wished I had my lama to cuddle with. A tear escaped my eye. I fell asleep quickly.