Not In The Mood

Two dark red puzzle pieces fitted together. Well, a lot of others to go but I will need more pieces. Maybe I will get some more at lunch time or later. I sat back, staring through the metal rods of the cell door into the darkness for a few seconds. I wondered what was out there. Another cave, the same cave? The same labyrinth, maybe bigger? Could I get out of here? I wasn't in the mood to escape my cell just to run around in the dark getting caught up in dead ends or run in circles again like the last time. I was not looking forward to be in the cold cave with the hard stone ground, unsafe and insecure.

But I will never know if I didn't tried to get out. I just wasn't in the mood to go through this all again. The waiting. The cold. The darkness. The uncertainty of not knowing what was going to happen, if I could even be able to get out or if it was impossible. Would I find a special wall again where the person all covered in black who brought me my food, slipped through or something selse? Another secret door? A window? A special handle? A hole to climb through? Whatever it was I will make me curious and I will find it if it really was there. Just not now and not today. Maybe I will be in a better mood tomorrow.

I sighed and slowly stood up to sit on the sofa again. I took my Ipod to check the time. Normally I used my good sence of time I had in my mind since I was a kid but now I could actually look at a real digital clock to see the time. If it even was right but it felt about right so I thought I could trust it. It was nearly 12 am. I wondered what I will get for lunch.