Not Anymore

I went to the puzzle pieces and looked at them. The two images I had of the puzzles were nearly finished. I opened the box I got at lunch time and poured out the pieces. I tried to put them all together but one was missing. Damn it. Whatever. I already knew it were two images of Fall Out Boy but in a different scene or view and other clothing. There were also two mirror pieces in the box. I put them to the others and they fit together but it was just a mirror not a plan out of here.

I looked to the cell door. I haven't even touched my food or looked what it was. I wasn't hungry, I just was so sad because of what that boy, the person covered in all black, said. I couldn't get out of here by myself. There was no exit. I just had to wait till they let me go. I didn't wanted to give up like that. And I won't. That won't stop me. They won't stop me.

It didn't change anything. Nothing changed. I still had my plan. What the boy said just shocked me. I really thought I could do something. He let my hope fade a little I guessed. But I will get out of here. Soon.

Eventually I sat at the sofa with some food and ate. It wasn't bad but I was just not in the mood for anything today. I don't really was in the mood for anything in general because I was locked up in here. At the moment I couldn't really do anything against it. I could just distract myself. Distract myself and wait. Wait, wait, wait. Damn, I was so bored.

Later I tried to play a little guitar but I was not motivated and the songs that normally made me happy didn't work. Also I tried to draw but didn't know what and it just ended up really shitty. I couldn't draw today. Then I tried listening to music but there was nothing I really wanted to hear. It felt like I already heard everything a thousand times. I couldn't do that anymore.